This deal is too good to be true. The only reason for Obama to do this is to have room for the Palestinian refugees awaiting the “right of return”.Such an amount of land would also accommodate many Arabs from J&S making it easier to agree on borders. Ted Belman
Below is a summary of the video in Arabic that reveals an agreement made between Barack Hussein Obama and Mohamed Morsi’s Muslim Brotherhood to give 40% of Sinai to Hamas in exchange for $8 billion allegedly already paid to Morsi/Muslim Brotherhood by Obama.
No wonder Obama is asking the Egyptian Army to release Morsi
This is a Google translation of the story which appears in French from Poste deVeille in Canada:
• SECRET agreement between the Obama administration and the Muslim Brotherhood (not the Egyptian government) to give 40% of the Sinai and the annexation of that part of Egyptian territory in Gaza. The objective is to facilitate the conclusion of a comprehensive peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians
• This agreement was signed by Khairat el Shater (number 2 of the Brotherhood) by Morsi and the Supreme Guide FM. (FM stands for Muslim Brotherhood)
• A sum of U.S. $ 8 billion was paid to the FM.
• The document was seized by the army following the deposition of Morsi. This is the army that has leaked the news.
• An investigation is ongoing Morsi and El Shater. An arrest warrant was filed against the Guide to FM and other members of his office.
• FM signatories to the agreement are liable to the death penalty for treason.
• The Obama administration would try to reach an agreement with el Sissi (chairman of the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces): recognition of the legitimacy of the “coup” in exchange for his silence about the secret agreement. But el Sissi would be more interested in the conviction of FM and discredit their organization which is Egypt’s main source of danger.
• The Republican members of Congress are seriously looking into the case. If proven, the process of Obama impeachment could be triggered.