Breaking News

Committee Finds Israel Air Force Innocent of Criminal Negligence During Operation Pillar of Defense

More than half a year after Israel’s Operation Pillar of Defense ended, a special investigations committee headed by Maj. Gen. Noam Tibon has thus far found no instances of criminal negligence by Israel’s Air Force during the conflict, Israel’s Channel 10 news reported Tuesday.

Israel’s Military Advocate General is expected to review the findings of the committee, the report states. An Israeli official told Channel 10 that the IDF launched the investigation so as to avoid a second Goldstone Report, the disgraced UN fact finding mission which laid heavy blame on Israel for Operation Cast Lead in 2008-2009.

The anti-Israel NGO B’tselem announced its own claims last month. It said 167 Palestinian Arabs died during the operation, 62 of which took part in the hostilities against Israel. Seven additional terror operatives were targeted for assassination.

…read more
Source: The Algemeiner

Please ShareShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponPin on PinterestEmail this to someone

Jewish Content

Posted by on June 12, 2013. Filed under Breaking News,Israeli News,Slider. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.