Breaking News

Palestinian Source Says Hamas Ready to Accept Cease-Fire Proposal

Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh. Photo:

Ynet – A senior Palestinian source told AFP that all the factions – including Hamas – were prepared to accept the Egyptian cease-fire proposal that was reported earlier on Monday, when Islamic Jihad said it agreed to the framework offered in Cairo.

According to the Palestinian source, Hamas has now signaled it was ready to accept the proposal.

Read full story.

…read more

Source:: The Algemeiner

Please ShareShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponPin on PinterestEmail this to someone

Jewish Content

Posted by on August 25, 2014. Filed under Breaking News,Israeli News,Slider. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.