By Lori Schlesinger
1. Award-Winning Web Exposure. User-friendly website, putting your house on the market 24/7. More buyers, more offers.
2. Location, Location, Location! The pricing of your home must reflect its location.
3. Condition. The upkeep and good condition of your property are crucial to obtain the highest value for your home in any given market at any given time. The pricing of your property must reflect its condition.
4. Price. Price is the number one factor in the sale of a home. A property is really only worth what one person is willing to pay another to gain ownership of it. Price must be in direct relationship to the other ingredients and is the most important of all.
5. Terms. The more terms available on your property, the more potential buyers you reach. The pricing of your property must reflect the kinds of terms available to purchase it.
6. The Market. Interest rates, competition, and the economy all make up and influence the state of the market when you sell your home. The pricing of your property must reflect the current status of the market.
When all of the above ingredients are in agreement . . . we have a sale! If just one of them is out of line, it will take longer to sell, and the more ingredients that are out of line, the longer it will take before the sale of your home takes place.
For more information on putting this recipe to work, visit Lori & Associates LI Realty, Inc. at 94 Spruce Street in Cedarhurst or call 516-791-8300. ϖ