Very Good News Israel
During the last three weeks, I published three blogs (here
) that rubbished the Israel BDS (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions) idiots who insist on shooting themselves in the foot by refusing any of Israel’s medical innovations. I have just looked back at what Israelis have been working on in all areas over the last three weeks and I can hardly believe that so much has been achieved. So let me bring you up to date on just the medical and clean technology advances.
In medical news, we heard that the technique treating cancer
conceived 30 years ago by Weizmann’s Zelig Eshhar is now curing patients across the USA. Other related Israeli innovations include:
Concerning the brain:
– Israel’s Reuth Center is using a computerized shoe to teach people with brain damagehow to walk again
Heart-warming news includes:
Recent successful heart operations include:
– Performing a heart transplant
on a 28-year-old Israeli-Arab – the oldest patient at a children’s hospital.
In medical research:
In Agro-technology, Israel has been innovating in order to benefit the world
– And the Hebrew University’s ran an International Symposium on balancing
technical progress with health.
In Water technology:
– IBM Israel announced new software to interpret utility meter readings and sensors anddetect water leaks
On the energy front:
– The Israeli government is subsidizing the replacement of electric water heaters to solar powered systems.
In approximately three weeks time, we will enter a sad period of the Jewish calendar known as “the three weeks”. Jewish tradition says that the last day of the three …read more